Class

Mobile Engineering

(이동통신, 학부)

Communication Theory

(Graduate, 대학원)

Category
name returned
title difference

Having no hair made him look even hairier.<br />The water flowing down the river didn’t look that powerful from the car<br />It took him a month to finish the meal.<br />The tears of a clown make my lipstick run, but my shower cap is still intact.<br />I want more detailed information.<br />Instead of a bachelorette party<br />His son quipped that power bars were nothing more than adult candy bars.<br />The lake is a long way from here.<br />She works two jobs to make ends meet; at least, that was her reason for not having time to join us.<br />The gloves protect my feet from excess work.<br />My dentist tells me that chewing bricks is very bad for your teeth.<br />After exploring the abandoned building, he started to believe in ghosts.<br />Behind the window was a reflection that only instilled fear.<br />The changing of down comforters to cotton bedspreads always meant the squirrels had returned.<br />Courage and stupidity were all he had.<br />He spiked his hair green to support his iguana.<br />As he looked out the window, he saw a clown walk by.<br />He used to get confused between soldiers and shoulders, but as a military man, he now soldiers responsibility.<br />The teenage boy was accused of breaking his arm simply to get out of the test.<br />The overpass went under the highway and into a secret world.<br />She was the type of girl who wanted to live in a pink house.<br />I'm confused: when people ask me what's up, and I point, they groan.<br />There have been days when I wished to be separated from my body, but today wasn’t one of those days.<br />She cried diamonds.<br />I know many children ask for a pony, but I wanted a bicycle with rockets strapped to it.<br />He never understood why what, when, and where left out who.<br />25 years later, she still regretted that specific moment.<br />She wanted a pet platypus but ended up getting a duck and a ferret instead.<br />I was starting to worry that my pet turtle could tell what I was thinking.<br />Best friends are like old tomatoes and shoelaces.<br />Charles ate the french fries knowing they would be his last meal.<br />At that moment I was the most fearsome weasel in the entire swamp.<br />After coating myself in vegetable oil I found my success rate skyrocketed.<br />I received a heavy fine but it failed to crush my spirit.<br />The family’s excitement over going to Disneyland was crazier than she anticipated.<br />While on the first date he accidentally hit his head on the beam.<br />She had the gift of being able to paint songs.<br />This book is sure to liquefy your brain.<br />Written warnings in instruction manuals are worthless since rabbits can't read.<br />The efficiency we have at removing trash has made creating trash more acceptable.<br />The door swung open to reveal pink giraffes and red elephants.<br />She let the balloon float up into the air with her hopes and dreams.<br />A song can make or ruin a person’s day if they let it get to them.<br />It was a slippery slope and he was willing to slide all the way to the deepest depths.<br />Everyone was curious about the large white blimp that appeared overnight.<br />I've never seen a more beautiful brandy glass filled with wine.<br />Doris enjoyed tapping her nails on the table to annoy everyone.<br />Everything was going so well until I was accosted by a purple giraffe.<br />Car safety systems have come a long way, but he was out to prove they could be outsmarted.<br />He found rain fascinating yet unpleasant.

<h3>See you on the dark side of the moon</h3>

Watch this guide to lunar eclipses

<h4 class="video__end-slate__tertiary-title"> </h4>

<video width="300" height="150" data-mce-fragment="1"></video>

00:33/01:43

<button class="sc-bbmXgH pui_control-bar_captions-toggle sc-jnlKLf jRWvWM"><button class="sc-bbmXgH pui_control-bar_settings-toggle sc-fYxtnH gPtjFw"><button class="sc-bbmXgH pui_control-bar_fullscreen-toggle sc-tilXH kBGqE">

<span class="el__storyelement__header">Watch this guide to lunar eclipses</span> <span class="el__storyelement__gray">01:43</span>

Lunar eclipses might seem commonplace, but there are different versions that offer varied perspectives. Here's what you need to know next time you catch the moon in shadow.

Name   Password your comment

prev   sympathy receiving
next   engine receiving

Copyright 1999-2022 Zeroboard / skin by ida
Copyright 2006. Digital Communication Lab. All rights reserved. | yscho@cau.ac.kr 

Warning: Unknown: Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: open(data/__zbSessionTMP\sess_fbae6424d6fea3433d1bf6ea8538d543, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (data/__zbSessionTMP) in Unknown on line 0